Theory of Quantum Gases and Quantum Coherence
First International Workshop, Salerno
3-5 June 2001
All participants attending the First International Workshop on the Theory of Quantum Gases and Quantum Coherence are invited to submit their articles to Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics (J.Phys.B). All submitted articles presented at the conference will be reviewed to the usual high standards of the journal. The selected articles will be published (subject to the referees’ reports) as a special collection of papers in J.Phys.B in December 2001.
To meet this very tight deadline, articles to be considered for the special section should be submitted to J.Phys.B as soon as possible, but definitely *** no later than 31 August 2001***. Articles submitted after this date will be considered for the journal but will not be included in the special section.
Detailed information on how to submit an article can be found on our website www.iop.org/Journals/nfa. A brief overview is given below.
- You can submit articles electronically by attaching files to an e-mail and sending it to the journal mailbox, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, you can transfer your files using our web FTP transfer facility at, www.iop.org/Journals/authorsubs
Articles submitted electronically can be accepted in many file formats, including most common forms of TeX (including RevTeX) and WORD.
- Or you can submit a hard copy of the manuscript to:
Sacha Tremain, J.Phys.B, Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6BE, UK.
All submissions should be clearly marked with ‘Salerno Workshop’ or they may not be considered for the special section!
Once again, please be aware that there is a very tight deadline for publication and articles should be submitted as soon as possible, preferably in electronic format. Authors who have their articles published in the special section will receive a complimentary copy of the journal.
If you have any queries at any time, please do contact me and I look forward to receiving your articles.
· Highly cited journal – the current Impact factor is 2.640 (as listed in ISI’s 1999 Science Citation Index Journal Citation Reports)
· Fast and efficient peer review – the average receipt-to-first decision times are 35 days for Letters and 65 days for Papers.
· Rapid Publication – articles are published online in an average of 19 days for Letters and 40 days for Papers.
· You can track the progress of your article once it has been submitted using our web based author enquiry service.
· Publication is FREE - there are no pages charges and we offer 25 free offprints.
· Letters to the Editor are FREE to everyone once they are published online – no need for a subscription!
· You can link to articles listed in the references via our reference linking agreement with other major publishers and learned societies.
· Your article will receive high visibility via our website – Last year alone J.Phys.B received 403,253 accesses and 101,626 full text article files were downloaded
· J.Phys.B is an international journal, read by ATMOP Physicists all over the world – online and in print!
If you have any questions at any time, please contact the J.Phys.B Publishing Team at
Tel: +44 (0) 117 930 1259
Fax: +44 (0) 117 929 4318