- Local structure and dynamics in crystalline and
non-crystalline solids, studied by correlation-sensitive probes, such
- Negative thermal expansion materials: investigation on the
local origin of negative expansion, by EXAFS and diffraction experiments
- Characterization of the local structure of luminescent
materials (Porous Silicon, Si based nanosystems, rare-earth doped
compounds) and its influence on photo and electro-luminescence.
- Characterization of thermal and static disorder in
- Research on the relationship between local structure and
conduction properties of supersonic glasses.
- Study of the local environment of highly diluted doping
belonging to III and V group, in thin films of hydrogenated amorphous
- Refining the knowledge of the effects of thermal disorder
on EXAFS spectroscopy